Ste. Anne's Catholic Church is located in the Straits of Mackinac on Mackinac Island, Michigan. Ste. Anne's was started at Fort Michilimackinac in present day Mackinaw City in 1743. The church and rectory moved to Mackinac Island in 1780. The present building was completed in 1875 and the spire in 1892.
January 15th, 2012
Viewed 1,626 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 01/25/2023 at 4:25 PM